• All-steel construction.
• Zinc phosphate undercoating for maximum corrosion protection and paint adherence.
• Powder Coated finish provides durability and heat resistance.
• Strong 19 gauge wire woven into 1/4" interlocking spiral panels.
• Helps to prevent sparks from damaging your carpet or hearth.
• Made in the USA by expert wire craftsmen.
How to Measure:
☑ All replacement screen sets include (2) 24" wide panels to fit a fireplace opening up to 48" wide.
☑ Screen height does not include the height of the hanging rings. The included hanging rings add 1/2" to the height of the screen.
☑ Replacing an existing screen: Measure the height and width of the existing screen (not including the hanger rings) and order the same height screen.
☑ Adding a screen to an existing rod: Measure the height of your fireplace opening and subtract 1-inch. (1/2" for ring height + 1/2" for bottom clearance).
☑ Purchasing screen with an adjustable rod & valance kit: Measure the height of your fireplace opening and subtract 2-inches.
• 2 Screen panels (each 24" wide)
• 2 Screen pulls
• Hanging rings (pre-installed)