- FOR DOUBLE WALL STOVE PIPE - Allows for accurate temperature measurement inside double wall flue pipes.
- BRIGHTLY COLORED TEMPERATURE ZONES - Easy to Read, optimize efficiency, prevent overheating, minimize creosote.
- 4 INCH LONG PROBE - Accurately monitors wood stove temperature up to 1700F. Chrome plated to resist corrosion.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Requires drilling a small hole, includes instructions, magnetically secured.
- MADE IN USA - High quality materials and construction.
- Tools Required: 3/16" and 1/4" drill bits (not included).
- Select a spot on the flue pipe between 19-inches and 20-inches above the wood stove.
- Drill a 3/16-inch (0.48cm) hole through both walls of the stove pipe.
- Using a 1/4-inch (0.65cm) drill bit, enlarge the exterior hole to 1/4-inch (0.65cm).
- Slide magnet onto thermometer probe.
- Slide eyelet onto thermometer probe.
- Insert probe completely through both stove pipe walls into the flue. The eyelet will plug the outer hole, and the magnet will securely hold all components in place and prevent smoke from escaping the flue (See illustration).