- TEMPERED STEEL BRUSH - Stiff steel bristles clean coal and soot from masonry flues, and chimneys
- GALVANIZED STEEL STEM - Heavy duty double-spiral stem for long-lasting durability
- 1/4 INCH NPT FITTINGS - Features 1/4" male pipe threads for use with our fiberglass rod kits (sold separately)
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY - Superior components provide excellent performance
- MADE IN USA - Quality manufactured in the Midwest!
Cleaning Your Chimney:
- Chimneys should be cleaned at least once a year, and more often if you use your fireplace frequently.
- Midwest Hearth Wire Chimney Brushes are designed to be used with a masonry chimney flue (not a metal flue).
- Measure the inner dimension of your flue and order the same size brush.
- Our chimney brushes are professional quality and feature stiff tempered steel bristles and a heavy duty galvanized steel stem.
- The brush will have 1/4-Inch male pipe threads at the end that may be attached to extension rods.
- Midwest Hearth offers an 18-Foot fiberglass rod extension kit that is compatible with these brushes (sold separately).