- Specially Formulated. Midwest Hearth vermiculite is formulated for use in vented gas log set fireplaces utilizing propane gas.
- Added Realism. Distributes heavier propane gas throughout the entire burner pan for a fuller flame effect.
- Adds Sparkle and Shine. The mica-like flakes add sparkle and shine to the fireplace for additional effect.
✔ This high-quality exfoliated vermiculite is 100 percent asbestos free and does not contribute to carbon monoxide or oxygen depletion.
✔ Midwest Hearth vermiculite is lightweight, incombustible, compressible, highly absorbent, and non-reactive.
- Vented or Unvented fireplaces
- Natural Gas (NG) or Propane (LP) fireplaces
- Always refer to your appliance's owner's manual for accurate placement instructions.
- Fill the burner pan completely with the vermiculite. Avoid spilling on the pilot assembly.
- Do not place vermiculite on other parts of the burner or heat shield.
- Slope the vermiculite at the same angle as the burner pan to aid in even flame distribution.
- Packaged in a generous 9"x12" bag - 12 ounces.
WARNING!This product and the fuels used to operate this product (liquid propane or natural gas), and the products of combustion of such fuels, can expose you to chemicals including benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov
California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: This product and the fuels used to operate this product (liquid propane or natural gas), and the products of combustion of such fuels, can expose you to chemicals including benzene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more info go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.