- POLYPROPYLENE BRUSH - Stiff poly bristles clean coal and soot from metal stove pipes, flue, and chimneys
- GALVANIZED STEEL STEM - Heavy duty double-spiral stem for long-lasting durability
- 1/4 INCH NPT FITTINGS - Features 1/4" male pipe threads for use with our fiberglass rod kits (sold separately)
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY - Superior components provide excellent performance
- MADE IN USA - Quality manufactured in the Midwest!
Cleaning Your Chimney:
- Chimneys should be cleaned at least once a year, and more often if you use your fireplace frequently.
- Midwest Hearth Poly Chimney Brushes are designed to be used with metal chimney flue to help prevent scratching and marring of the steel pipe.
- Measure the inner diameter of your flue and order the same size brush: 6" Round or 8" Round.
- Our chimney brushes are professional quality and feature stiff polypropylene bristles and a heavy duty galvanized steel stem.
- The brush will have 1/4-Inch male pipe threads at the end that may be attached to extension rods.
- Midwest Hearth offers an 18-Foot fiberglass rod extension kit that is compatible with these brushes (sold separately).