- NYLON BRUSH - Flexible nylon bristles clean coal and soot from metal stove pipes, flue, and chimneys
- GALVANIZED STEEL STEM - Heavy duty single-spiral stem for long-lasting durability
- 1/4-20 INCH FITTINGS - Features 1/4"-20 male pipe threads for use with our flexible polypropylene rod kits (sold separately). Note: 1/4"-20 is smaller than a 1/4 NPT fitting.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY - Superior components provide excellent performance
- MADE IN USA - Quality manufactured in the Midwest!
Cleaning Your Chimney:
- Chimneys should be cleaned at least once a year, and more often if you use your fireplace frequently.
- Midwest Hearth Pellet Stove Chimney Brushes are designed to be used with metal chimney flue to help prevent scratching and marring of the steel pipe.
- Measure the inner diameter of your pellet stove flue and order the same size brush: 3" Round or 4" Round.
- Our chimney brushes are professional quality and feature flexible nylon bristles and a heavy duty galvanized steel stem.
- The brush will have 1/4"-20 male pipe threads at the end that may be attached to compatible extension rods.
- Midwest Hearth offers a 20-Foot flexible polypropylene rod extension kit that is compatible with these brushes (sold separately).