• All-steel construction.
• Powder-coated finish provides durability and heat resistance.
• Valance hides screen rod and rings.
• Expands to fit multiple fireplace widths.
• Smooth black finish complements many fireplace styles.
• Made in the USA by expert craftsmen.
• For use in masonry fireplace openings.
• Fits opening sizes from 36" wide to 48" wide.
• Select a screen size 2" shorter than fireplace opening height to accommodate top valance kit and bottom clearance.
• 1 Center valance
• 2 Expansion valance pieces
• 2 Rods to hang screen
• 2 End Stops
• 4 Masonry screws
• 1 Instruction Sheet
☑ Tape Measure
☑ Power drill
☑ Masonry drill bits
• Measure fireplace opening to find center - mark with pencil.
• Hold valance in place and mark location of central screw-holes with pencil.
• Drill pilot holes then mount central valance with provided screws.
• Extend expansion bracket to side of fireplace. Mark location of screw-hole, drill pilot hole, then secure bracket with screw.
• Repeat with expansion bracket on other side.
• Install end stop on rod, then install your 1st fire screen on rod. Thread pointed end of rod through rings skipping first ring.
• Insert screen and rod through central rod holder.
• Secure bent end of rod through the bracket (tab with hole) at the end of valance kit.
• Make sure final screen ring is placed on the other side of end stop so it won't slide towards center.
• Repeat for other side