Catalytic Combustor Warranty
• The combustor must have been purchased direct from Midwest Hearth.
• The combustor must be used only in an E.P.A. certified wood burning appliance.
• The combustor is properly sized for the appliance.
• The combustor is used according to the original appliance manufacturer’s instructions and Midwest Hearth's catalytic combustor care instructions.
• The combustor must not have been mechanically abused, nor must the wrong fuels have been used in the appliance.
What this Warranty Covers
Midwest Hearth will replace, at no charge to the consumer, the Midwest Hearth™ Catalytic Combustor that ceases to function within the first 90 days from the date of purchase by the original purchaser, provided the above terms have been met.The consumer will receive one replacement combustor for each defective combustor returned during the 90 day period.
Exclusions to this Warranty
• The consumer is responsible for removal, any servicing and return of any items required for filing the warranty claim.
• Failure due to misuse, abuse, or the use of fuels other than natural wood.
• Failure due to improper sizing or installation.
• Installation charges.
• Any incidental or consequential damages.
Remedies Under this Warranty
Midwest Hearth will replace a defective combustor, free of charge, for the first 90 days following the date of original purchase.
After the first 90 days, replacement will be at the following discount:
• Year 1 — 50% of original price paid
• Year 2 — 40% of original price paid
• Year 3 — 30% of original price paid
• Year 4 — 20% of original price paid
• Year 5 — 10% of original price paid
• Year 6 — Replacement at current retail price.
Return the combustor with your warranty claim, a copy of the original bill of sale indicating date of purchase, place of purchase and the price paid, and include the $15.00 shipping charge along with the proper prorated payment to:
620 Apollo Ave NE
Saint Cloud, MN 56320
This warranty is Midwest Hearth's exclusive Warranty and Midwest Hearth disclaims any other express or implied warranty for the Midwest Hearth™ catalytic combustor, including any warranty or merchantability of fitness for a particular use.