- 3" Diameter Bezel
- 3.5" Stem Length
- Mounting Clip Included
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Hermetically Sealed
- +/-1% Full Span Accuracy ASME B40.3 Grade A
- Calibration Nut for Recalibration
- Glass Lens
- Big Green Egg Grills - XXLarge, XLarge, Large, Medium, Small
- Kamado Joe - Classic, Classic II, Big Joe, Stand-Alone, Joe Jr.
- Primo Ceramic Grills - Oval XL 400, Oval LG 300, Oval JR 200, Kamado All-In-One
- Grill Dome - XL, Large, Small
- Ceramic Kamado-Style Grills than can accept a 3.5" long probe measuring 0.150" diameter.
- Remove original temperature gauge from grill.
- Insert probe end of Midwest Hearth Kamado Thermometer into existing hole.
- Gently squeeze included mounting clip and slide onto probe.
- Slide clip forward until it securely holds gauge in place, then release finger pressure on clip to secure clamp.
- Recalibration instructions included inside box.