- 3" Diameter Bezel
- Anti-Parallax Dial
- 4" Stem Length, .250" diameter stem.
- 50/550ºF with 210/215ºF test mark for recalibration
- Calibration Function
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Hermetically Sealed
- +/-1% Full Span Accuracy ASME B40.3 Grade A
- Glass Lens
- 1/2" NPT Thread and Mounting Nut Included
- Offset, Cabinet, and Barrel Style Barbecue Smokers
- Klose, Oklahoma Joe, Backwoods, Horizon, Meadow Creek, Smoke Hollow, Pit Barrel, Gateway, Landmann, Stumps, Lang, More.
- 1/2" NPT connection threads into a welded coupling or installs into a 7/8" diameter hole with included mounting nut.
- Ensures the pointer and scale are closely aligned which dramatically improves accuracy when reading at an angle.
- Do not expose thermometers to direct flame.
- Do not use thermometers above dial maximum temperature, as damage may occur to sensing element.